I want you to feel supported and ready for the birth of your baby. Together we will help you prepare for your labor, birth and on through the fourth trimester.
My services are offered in a package form, which includes:
- 2 prenatal visits- Bringing me up to date on you and your pregnancy, discuss your delivery plans and comfort techniques, answer any questions.
- Support during labor- uninterrupted physical, emotional and informational support throughout your labor, delivery and up until four hours postpartum.
- 1 postpartum visit- checking in with you about how you and baby are doing, provide any resources, referrals, information or answers to questions you may have. Also sometimes looks like me folding clothes or rocking baby so you can nap, this visit fits your needs.
- Call/text/email- unlimited access to me from time of hiring, on through your third month postpartum.
- Use of my local resource list, pregnancy, birth and parenting lending library, labor comfort materials (birth ball, rebozo, etc.)
Each family has unique needs and I believe in having a responsive and cohesive care approach to postpartum support. I am there to nurture the family and support you during this time, answers your questions and provide much needed assurance in a gentle, non-judgmental way, allowing you to develop your own unique parenting style. Postpartum care begins after the birth of your baby for a minimum of 4 hours per day for as many days or weeks as you choose. This could be as few as 4 visits or an extended time, it’s entirely based on the personal needs of your family.